“"Under Offer" 1st weekend of home opens by Sean & Tammy Durham”
This home is now "Under Offer" after first weekend of home opens by Sean & Tammy Durham
This cosy well presented 3 x 1 family home on a easy care 420sqm, situated opposite a huge beautiful park for a view and boasting 2 separate living areas.
* Well presented home with driveway leading to undercover car port right at the front door.
* With more parking for another 2 cars out front with potential drive through to back yard giving access for caravan or boat.
* Lawn and easy care gardens.
* With beautiful views of the well maintained sprawling park across the road.
* Through front door you are welcomed by a lovely sized foyer.
* To the right hand side is a large wooden floored separate formal lounge room overlooking the park.
* Walking forward from the entrance you are lead to a great sized open plan Kitchen, Dining and Family Room, with a split reverse cycle air-conditioner to this area.
* Kitchen overlooks the back yard and entertainment area, good cupboard and bench space along with a great sized pantry.
* Spacious family room with access to the backyard.
* Good size master bedroom, carpet, built in robe and semi-ensuite.
* Second bedroom is a double bed size with a wall length built in robe, carpet and blinds overlooking the outdoor entertainment area.
* 3rd bedroom is good size room, with carpet and blinds also overlooking the backyard.
* Toilet is central to bedroom 2 & 3.
* Bathroom comes with bath, shower, single vanity with a large mirror, bench space 2 door cupboard below for storage.
* Laundry is a great size with access to the side of the yard for clothes line.
* Through doors in living area you step out onto into an undercover entertainment area, great for entertaining and just sitting outside in the fresh air.
* To the side of the property has a gate for easy access to backyard for access when entertaining.
* Knock down the fence and gate and you have enough room for a caravan, boat, trailer or why.
* Great size work shop/shed.
* Retained garden beds along side the whole back fencing area.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE,
* Within 1k to East Beechboro Primary.
* Within 2ks to Kiara College.
* Within 2ks to Maguire oval.
* Within 8km to Swan activity Centre.
* Within 5ks to Whiteman Park.
* Within 18ks to the city.
* Within 4ks of the Swan Valley.
* Altone Shopping Centre
* Bennett Springs Shopping Centre
* Beechboro Shopping Centre and plenty more.
Don't hesitate to view this property as it will be gone before you know it!!
Call us now to view,
Sean Durham 0411 577 920 or Tammy Durham 0403 123 925
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Meechin Way
Contact the real estate agent
Ray White - Whiteman & Associates
Nearby schools in and around Beechboro, WA
Discussions in Beechboro, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Beechboro, Western Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Beechboro, WA 6063
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs