Home loan calculator?
“An entertainers dream. On-trend decor, city vistas and a rooftop terrace.”
Best Offer by Monday 30th May at 12pm - Unless Sold Prior
A superb central location neighbouring the Central Market and China Town, this multi-level townhouse offers unrivalled access to the best of the CBD.
From the high ceilings, calming natural tones and the large picture windows overlooking the city, there's nothing better than drinking your coffee, relaxing, entertaining and enjoying the views.
And there's more to love:
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with built in robes
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area offering generous space for entertaining, with balcony overlooking Morphett Street
- Kitchen offering overhead and under bench cabinetry, dishwasher, oven, electric cooktop and lots of counterspace for cooking, preparing and entertaining
- Enclosed rooftop outdoor entertaining terrace with rain sensor Vergola and outdoor blinds
- Main bathroom including a shower, bath and toilet, and a bonus separate toilet and basin also on this floor
- Double garage with auto door, small courtyard, laundry, and internal access to the home
- Secure gated entry to the complex
- Electronic gate at both entries into the group community area for extra privacy and security
- Easy care laminate floorboards throughout the house
Closely located to great public transport including buses, train and tram. The Central Market, Chinatown and Gouger Street within walking distance.
CT / 5883/822
Year built / 2004
Equivalent Building Area / 173sqm approx.
Council / City of Adelaide
Council Rates / $1,802.25 p.a.
Admin Levy / Sinking Fund $339.00 p.q.
ESL / $141.55 p.a.
Speak to TURNER Property Management about managing this property