“FIND YOUR VENICE IN ROBINA!”
We are pleased to present this immaculate 2 bedroom villa situated in the picturesque community of �Emerald Lagoon� Robina. Eleven acres of established tropical gardens and surrounded by water, you would be forgiven for thinking you were in Venice!
Both bedrooms and all living areas look out over the water, with the lounge opening out to a large covered deck, perfect for entertaining while watching the birds and swans upon the water. The main bedroom has its own entry to the deck and large windows bringing in an abundance of natural light. The second bedroom opens out to a covered patio and is beside the main bathroom and built in European laundry.
The villa has a double garage and private front courtyard. There are security gates at the entrance making the homes very secure while the grounds and waterways are beautifully managed by the onsite management.
Emerald Lagoon is a very special boutique community in Robina Quays. Aside from the tropical parkland surrounds and waterways, it has tennis courts and a swimming pool. It is also a very short distance to the Q Shopping Centre, walk to the local church and only minutes to World Class Robina Town Centre shops restaurants and our famous beaches.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
* 2 large bedrooms - master bedroom with access to deck with water view, huge walk in robe, and renovated ensuite
* Large main bathroom adjacent to 2nd bedroom
* Beautiful open, bright and breezy living area opening out to deck over the water
* Double lock up garage with private courtyard plus PLENTY of visitors parking close by
* Community includes immaculate grounds/gardens, large grassy areas, water access for kayaking and fishing, 2 tennis courts, man-made lagoon, swimming pool with spa and sauna, security gates/cameras and onsite managers.
* Body Corporate approx $116 per week
Properties like this one don't last long. Come along and inspect because you won't be disappointed! Contact Lea Pettett for more information on 0431 008 844
All representatives of our agency will conduct open homes and private inspections as per the social distancing rules in accordance with Government guidelines.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.