“ALL THIS SPACE FOR SUCH A LOW PRICE!”
Located in a quiet street and capturing cool breezes within a leafy pocket of Upper Coomera, this property is ready to welcome your family. Quiet and private, this residence offers 5 light filled bedrooms with an emphasis on open plan living. Tasteful and stylishly updated blend perfectly with modern functionality. Occupying a flat 418sqm parcel this beautiful home is just a short stroll from local shops, schools and public transport. With the owners moving on, this is the perfect opportunity for a buyer looking for a home in great condition.
Why 41 Amberwood Drive could be your new home:
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* 4 additional bedrooms
* Open plan lounge and dining combined
* Separate light filled retreat
* Plenty of windows to let in breezes and natural sunlight
* Decked alfresco area
* Fully enclosed rear yard
* Air conditioning & ceiling fans
* Low maintenance gardens and large garden shed
* Security screens
About the Area:
* Walking distance to Coles, Library, Community Centre, cafes, fast food restaurants
* Walk to the doctors, physiotherapist, pharmacist and vets
* 2 minutes to the M1 Motorway
* Upper Coomera is 40 minutes from Coolangatta and 45 minutes to Brisbane
* 25 minutes to the beach and Surfers Paradise
* Close to new Westfield Shopping Centre
The owner must sell!
All representatives of our agency will conduct open homes and private inspections as per the social distancing rules in accordance with Government guidelines.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.