“Quiet Top Of The Ridge 759sqm Block Over-looking Toowong”
* Top of the ridge over-looking Toowong.
* Quiet and convenient 751sqm lot with immaculately presented character home.
* Two street frontages, (Eskmount Drive & Aston Street).
* 8 minutes walking distance to Toowong Village and public transport.
* Indooroopilly State High School and Toowong State School catchment.
* Inspections by appointment only – Call 24hrs
Now or never! This is a “once in a lifetime” opportunity to secure your family home at one of Toowong’s most exclusive addresses.
This beautifully presented 1937’s interwar home benefits from an elevated and private position on top of one of Toowong’s most sought-after ridge top locations. The combination of a 759sqm lot, a North / South aspect, two street frontage and views over Perrin Park makes this a home that should not be overlooked.
As a testament to the homes original design none of the rooms have been altered. High intricate ceilings with ornate cornices and massive windows that flood the interior with natural light are the hallmark of this quietly charming home. From the formal hallway, to the sweeping views enjoyed by the public rooms and rich hardwood floorboards this home will beguile you. This is a home you can move into immediately and plan your decoration / renovation at leisure.
- Formal hallway
- High intricate ceilings with ornate cornices
- Spacious living room, dining room and study with leafy views.
- Well maintained kitchen and bathroom.
- Spacious separate laundry room with a toilet.
- Three double bedrooms with built in robes.
- Generous Master bedroom with air conditioning.
- Appealing alfresco entertaining patio at the rear.
- Security screen doors at the front and rear entrance.
- Independent lock-up garage with plenty of room for storage.
- 5 minutes’ walk to Brisbane Boys College and within walking distance of the Queensland Academy of Science.
- 452m to 453 bus direct to city, (26 minutes).
- 470m to 412 bus direct to University of Queensland.
- 8 minutes’ walk to Toowong train station.
Homes of this calibre and size are becoming increasingly rare. Positions like 41 Aston Street only become available once every few years. Call us today to inspect privately!
Property Code: 4317