“Memories Are Made of This”
Have you always yearned for a unique home that exudes warmth and harmony, where you can enjoy peace and quiet and leave the worries of the world behind, one that provides space and privacy but allows you and your family to be part of a close knit village community?
This is a home where you will undoubtedly build family memories that will be treasured forever, set back from the street on a huge block of land with views of the lake, a pool in the back, a cubby house and veggie garden, and located just metres away from the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie.
- Featuring a modern country-style kitchen with timber benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Warm timber floors throughout
- French doors leading to balconies at the front and to a massive timber deck at the rear
- Upstairs parents' retreat with bedroom, ensuite, sitting room and balcony with lake views
- Wood fire, air conditioning, ceiling fans
- Family bathroom features bath, shower and bespoke vanity
- Study or dressing room with heaps of storage
- Separate studio, workshop or guest quarters
- Salt-chlorinated fibreglass pool with retractable cover and pool house/cabana
- Huge backyard with bush reserve at the rear
- Short walk to primary school, village shop, lakefront reserves and boatramps
The village of Nords Wharf is a beautiful friendly lakeside village located on the shores of Lake Macquarie between the Central Coast and Newcastle, an hour's drive north of Sydney and just five minutes from the commercial centre of Swansea and five minutes from the beaches of Catherine Hill Bay.