“Dream home with Estuary Views!”
Nestled amongst bushland and perched above the glistening waters of the Leschenault Estuary, resting on a generous 5,780m2 parcel of land is this absolutely stunning Rod Triplett quality built four-bedroom, two-bathroom home. Boasting a spacious interior and a fresh neutral palate throughout, opens the home and allows for natural light to flow through the open plan living areas.
Located to the front of the home is a generous decked alfresco area which captures beautiful views of the estuary making for an incredible space to host large gatherings and entertain friends or family.
The property has been cleverly designed to enjoy all aspects of the large bush block, whilst also being low maintenance and easy to care for. Parking your caravan or boat is made easy with drive up access to the large powered shed with lean-to and with the lawns and gardens fully reticulated from the bore, rain water tanks and a wood fire heater – all the added extras are there and all this property needs are your personal touches!
Built in 2005, this property also features:
- Spacious master bedroom with his and hers walk in robes and ensuite
- 3 well sized secondary bedrooms all complete with built in robes
- Well-Equipped gourmet kitchen with ample cupboard space and walk in pantry
- Cathedral style ceilings to living area
- Wood Fire place for those cold winter nights
- Wrap around verandah
- Large open plan living dining area
- Formal lounge room with double French doors
- Huge front decked alfresco area perfect for entertaining
- 40m x 30m powered workshop with lean-to
- 2x 18,000L Rain water tanks
- All windows tinted
- Security doors to front and rear
- 3kw solar system
- Reticulation to the front and rear gardens from bore
- Stunning landscaping with well-manicured lawns and terraced gardens
- Two bores to property, front bore used for hand watering, back bore, with extremely clean water, if tested, could be drinkable
- Gorgeous, tranquil outlook over the estuary and bushland
- Enclosed Double Garage
- Moments to Buffalo Beach, Australind Shopping Centre and Leschenault Estuary.
This beautiful home is more a way of life than simply a place to live! Escape from the world today and still be within 5 minutes from it all.