“Exceedingly rare, very much prized, North facing, genuine deep waterfront property”
Very few North facing waterfronts ever come up for sale on Lake Macquarie, let alone beautifully tucked away, highly sought after Nords Wharf, which is idyllically located less than 5 minutes from spectacular surf at Catherine Hill Bay, less than 10 minutes from Swansea's bustling and vibrant Channel side shopping and services strip, within 90 minutes easy drive of Sydney, you are spoilt for choices with stunning Caves Beach and Nine Mile Blacksmiths Beach also less than 10 minutes away. Promising an amazing Lakeside direct waterfront lifestyle, dynamite Lake and panoramic water views explode in front of you from almost every room of this exciting and innovatively designed contemporary residence, that promises a unique look and feel that sets it apart from the old knock downs or heavy set nearby waterfront homes, whether you're indoors or outdoors lounging around deck-side, by the pool or on the grassy Lake foreshore you're guaranteed warm winter morning sun and beautifully refreshing afternoon sea-breezes all summer long ...
- A stunning curved roofline offers soaring down lit ceilings, abundant natural light & sea breezes
- Warmed by winter sun, the solar passive design & North facing, rear Lake aspect are amazing
- Spread out over 2 easy levels expect magic views indoors, outdoors & from almost every room
- Reluctantly sold, the current owner built the home to capitalise on its amazing aspect & outlook
- Practical as well as picturesque, enjoy street level double garage & lovely flat lawn & courtyard
- Couples can enjoy living away from the kids with expansive open living & spacious master suite
- The large kitchen boasts a walk in pantry stunning Lake views & easy flow out to the big living
- All the easy living lounge & dining enjoys screaming Lake views & big entertaining deck access
- Like the living, the master suite flows on to the upper level deck with its gorgeous water views
- Boasting a decent size ensuite & walk in robe, mum & dad are all set on their own upper level
- The kids & their friends along with guests don't miss out either with extensive lower level living
- Open plan & rolling out to another fabulous big deck, the lower level also boasts magic views
Almost no waterfront properties have come up for sale in Nords Wharf Road in over a decade and it is very easy to understand why, so if this aspect and lifestyle appeal to you, be very careful about hanging back for too long waiting, as the last west facing waterfront we sold here had people who missed out because they second guessed price and themselves and they lived to regret it. Priced similarly to nearby waterfront reserve homes and west facing waterfronts, the North facing aspect here is something you honestly can't put a price on and the difference is truly beyond compare, come and experience it for yourselves ....
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Nords Wharf Road
Contact the real estate agent
One Agency - Eastlakes Swansea
Nearby schools in and around Nords Wharf, NSW
Discussions in Nords Wharf, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Nords Wharf, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Nords Wharf, NSW 2281
No similar properties found in Nords Wharf