“UNDER OFFER BY GLEN NEWLAND!”
If hosting the family get togethers or the Sunday afternoon footy BBQ is your thing, then welcome to your new home. You will struggle to find a more beautifully presented and better designed property than this on the market. Everything is so clean and fresh, there is plenty of natural light and the layout just seems to flow perfectly. You will understand when you see it for yourself.
Wattle Grove has so much to offer to young families as a suburb, and this large 4x2 Celebrations home is the perfect place to raise the kids. With multiple separate living areas inside and gabled patio, pool and grassed area outside, you are never going to run out of space.
There is a huge list of extras here which include:
• Formal front lounge area with new carpets
• Keyless enter front door
• Corinthian doors throughout
• Master bedroom has split system A/C, ceiling fan, sheers curtains and block out blinds and walk in robe
• Enclosed front yard has double gates which you can access with a vehicle and reticulated lawn for the kids and dog to play
• Ensuite is very neat and clean with its own toilet
• All 3 guest bedrooms have built in robes, fans and will easily fit double beds
• Bedrooms 3 and 4 have split system A/C units
• Good laundry with huge walk in linen
• Updated vanity in the main bathroom with bath for the kids
• Open plan family, dining and games area with split system A/C and plenty of windows looking over the outdoor area and pool.
• Kitchen is very central and has a handy servery window to the patio area
• Dishwasher installed and included
• Double lockup garage
• Extra paved boat or caravan parking with lockup gates next to the garage
• Timber decked patio area which has been partially enclosed with wood lining on the walls
• Built in wood smoker in the patio
• Built in stone benchtop servery with hot and cold water and bar fridge
• Saltwater below ground pool with dedicated pool fence
• Second grassed area and vegie gardens
• 548sqm block which has been completely utilised
Wattle Grove is highly sort after for its brilliant public primary school, new shopping complex and easy access to the airport and main arterial roads. Average days on market in this suburb are well under the Perth average.
Once reading all of that you can see why this property is worth what the owners are asking. I'm expecting this property won't last long so please contact Glen Newland or Alvin Ong for inspection details.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our knowledge the information listed is true and accurate however may be subject to change without warning at any time and this is often out of our control. Prospective tenants & purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Owner or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.