“Sold by Shelly and Graham Lynham”
Located in one of Douglas's Premium riverside enclaves, this generously sized executive home on a 730 m2 allotment offers a very unique opportunity for family living.
At over 310 m2, the home features a bespoke design that features a lower level of 268 m2 + with four bedrooms (one with ensuite) , a kitchen, living areas, and an expansive patio.
On the upper level, the Master bedroom offers a spacious 41 m2 including an ensuite and views of the river.
With four bedrooms and a study downstairs below including a second master bedroom with an ensuite, it's ideally suited for visiting, parents or extended family.
Attention to detail and quality have not been spared with fully tiled living areas including the open family and dining, separate theatre room and modern featured kitchen.
High ceilings and a design that allows natural light to flow offer an expansive feel.
Complementing the property is a large rear patio that overlooks the inground pool.
The fully fenced, irrigated and landscaped allotment has double gates which allow access to the back yard.
- One of the larger homes in Douglas with bespoke design to suit a family.
- 4 Bedrooms with study downstairs which includes a master bedroom with ensuite.
- Master bedroom upstairs (including ensuite walk-in robe and views to the river.
- 3 bathrooms in total (Two ensuites plus an additional bathroom and toilet).
- Main bathroom (downstairs) and Ensuite (upstairs) have double showers
- All other bedrooms have robes built-ins
- Fully air-conditioned
- 2.7 m ceilings
- Open family room and dining room
- Large Modern Kitchen
- Kitchen fridge equipped with icemaker tap (cavity 90cm)
- Theatre room
- Double garage
- Large rear patio
- Inground concrete pool
- Solar power
- Well-positioned fully fenced landscaped and irrigated 730 m2 allotment
- Double gate access to rear yard
- Rates - $5,246.60 Per Year
- Arguably the finest riverside enclave in Riverside Gardens
- Picturesque location close to the river
- Short walk to Fish and Flips (Ex Paul Saddler Swim School) and local dog park
- Close proximity to the Medical Centre 24 hour gym and specialty stores
- Close proximity to the Riverview Tavern and Cafe
- Close proximity to James Cook University Townsville University Hospital and Lavarack Barracks
- Close proximity hike and bike trails as well as banks of the Ross River