Brimming with character and English country charm, this magnificent mud brick residence nestled amongst immaculate native gardens presents a unique opportunity in sought-after Mount Eliza. Privately positioned on an elevated 954sqm (approx.) allotment, the four-bedroom, two-bathroom home evokes an abundance of warmth and appeal with soaring cathedral ceilings, hardwood floors, sash windows, leadlight glass & new wool carpets. Showcasing European influences, the light-filled interior comprises a living room with a traditional open fireplace, a kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and a family/dining area with French doors opening to a picture-perfect yard and red brick-paved seating area. A new deck overlooking the treetops sets the scene for entertaining, while a heated outdoor spa is perfect for relaxing amidst tranquil surrounds. Just minutes to shops, schools, beaches and Peninsula Link, this extraordinary property comes complete with a claw-foot bathroom tub, separately-zoned master suite, gas ducted heating, double carport and a garden shed.
* Character-filled mud brick residence
* Soaring cathedral ceilings & leadlight glass
* New alfresco deck with heated outdoor spa
* Set amongst magnificent native gardens
* Hardwood floors & new wool carpet throughout
* Kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
* Inviting living room & family/dining area
* Bathroom featuring a claw-foot tub
* Master suite with WIR & en suite
* Traditional open fireplace & gas ducted heating
* Double carport & garden shed
* Near shops, schools & Peninsula Link
Photo I.D. required at all inspections.