“A garden sanctuary amidst the life of Circular Quay”
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Set in one of Sydney's most prestigious Buildings, the ultra-exclusive 'The Pullman Quay Grand', this exceptional residence is the epitome of contemporary living. The living and bedroom are blessed with views of the Botanical Gardens. Intensely secure and private, it has 24 hour concierge, indoor pool, gymnasium, and secure parking for one car.
- Outlook to Botanical Gardens from bedroom and living room
- Chic granite kitchen, open plan living, ducted air-con
- Entertainer's balcony with a leafy outlook
- Marble bathroom with spa, internal laundry
- Generous queen-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- state-of-the-art granite kitchen with Westinghouse appliances
- Option to be part of the hotel scheme
Within moments to the Opera House theatres, Royal Botanic Gardens, Arthouse cinemas and regular ferry transport, it is within a stroll to galleries, cinemas and the central business district itself.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $249 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $2,013.73 p/q approx.