Home loan calculator?
“A garden sanctuary amidst the life of Circular Quay”
Set in one of Sydney's most prestigious buildings, the ultra-exclusive 'The Pullman Quay Grand', this exceptional freehold residence is the epitome of contemporary living. Newly renovated and filled with natural light, both the living and bedroom areas are blessed with stunning Eastern views of the Botanical Gardens.
- Outlook to Botanical Gardens from bedroom and living room
- Newly renovated throughout with high quality contemporary finishes
- Large entertainer's balcony capitalising on the north eastern aspect
- Chic kitchen, open plan living, ducted air-con throughout
- Marble bathroom with spa, internal laundry
- Generous queen-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Option to live in, be part of the hotel scheme or lease privately
- Facilities include indoor pool, spa, sauna & fully equipped gym
- In-house dining and room service, 24 hr concierge, valet, large car space
Within moments to the Opera House theatres, Royal Botanic Gardens, cinemas and regular transport, this Quay Grand residence is a rare opportunity to experience luxurious harbourside living within a stroll to galleries, cinemas and the Central Business District itself.
Water Rates: $149 p/q approx.
Council Rate: $245 p/q approx.
The NSW government has scaled back restrictions around open homes as part of a staged approach to living with the COVID-19 virus. Density limits, QR code check-ins and mask wearing are no longer mandatory, but some may choose to wear masks and practice social distancing and hygiene precautions, and we fully support this as a business.