Home loan calculator?
“Quaint & Cosy Property With Chickens & Veggie Gardens Is Bursting With Character”
On a quiet residents' only street walking distance to local sporting ovals and a quick 2-minutes to the Churchill Shopping Mall, this delightful property with charming front and rear yards is a definite must see.
Behind a welcoming red-brick exterior are high ceilings, solid timber floors, a cosy family room that flows through to a dining or second living area before opening to a light-filled and functional kitchen in what is undeniably a home bursting with character and comfort.
There are 2 good sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans, updated light and bright bathroom with separate bathtub, and comfy undercover rear verandah area perfect for a quiet spot to sit and enjoy your morning coffee.
With a sprawling north-facing backyard featuring large storage shed, purpose-built vegetable gardens and large chicken coop and pen area, this property is packed full of surprises that'll keep you happily busy and well fed.
Ideal for a first time buyer or young couple eager to get their foot in the market but on a block with space to renovate or extend (subject to council planning) or a no fuss investment for easy rental considerations and rebuild plans for the future - there's a lot to consider and certainly more than meets the eye here.
This property is of high rental potential and is currently tenanted until late 2022.
A stone's throw to parks, public transport as well as a variety of nearby shopping precincts, 42 Goodman Avenue promises to be a quaint and cosy start for an exciting new chapter!
* Cosy red-brick property and spacious block in quiet northern location
* Light and bright throughout with high ceilings and solid timber floors
* Formal family, semi formal dining or second living and spacious and functional kitchen
* 2 good sized bedrooms both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Updated bathroom with deep shower and separate bathtub
* Comfy undercover verandah area
* Delightful front and rear yards with established greenery
* Purpose-built vegetable gardens
* Large chicken coop and pen area
* Large garage/storage shed
* Walking distance to sporting ovals and public transport
* 2-minutes to Churchill Shopping Mall for all your shopping and amenity needs
* Adelaide CBD is easily accessible and only 12km away
* Conveniently located along the north-south corridor
Disclaimer: As much as we aimed to have all details represented within this advertisement be true and correct, it is the buyer/ purchaser's responsibility to complete the correct due diligence while viewing and purchasing the property throughout the active campaign.
Ray White Norwood are taking preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | GN - General Neighbourhood\\
Land | 567sqm(Approx.)
House | 101sqm(Approx.)
Built | 1952
Council Rates | $TBC pa
Water | $TBC pq
ESL | $TBC pa