“Great Starter Home With Large Steel-Frame Shed”
Here's a sturdy brick and tile house with a handy shed in big backyard just waiting for some loving.
Overall, it's in good shape. It's got great bones and the layout has a great flow to it. The centrally positioned kitchen looks good and will cater well for all occasions.
The massive back sunroom provides a fantastic additional family living space.
And then there's the cracking shed which will excite anyone needing storage solutions or a 'man cave'. Imagine what you could do with this beauty.
It could be your storage king, or it could be your dream workshop, or it could be converted to guest accommodation or even a fabulous entertainment room adjacent to that brilliant pool you want to build into this level backyard that is a blank canvass begging for you lifestyle and landscaping creativity.
The mind boggles with its potential uses and it has easy wide access to get to and from the street as well.
The single level brick and tile house has plenty going for it with a big kitchen, open space living/dining and a fully enclosed entertaining or rumpus room.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Three good size bedrooms with built-ins
- Large modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Huge enclosed back entertaining area
- Converted single garage - could be utilised as office or kids' playroom
- Main bathroom with bathtub and vanity
- Fully tiled throughout
- Large fenced yard on 655sqm level land
- Easy, wide side access for a boat/caravan or trailers to two-bay steel frame shed, with extra side-door access
- Plenty of 'off street' parking
- Quality, family-friendly neighbourhood
- Close to Tallebudgera Creek, sporting fields, shopping centre, beach and schools
- Council Rates - $2,200 pa approx.
- Water Rates - $1,970 pa approx.
- Rent amount - $650 pw
- Lease expires 11 Oct 2020
This house offers tremendous value for money and there's still plenty potential to add value.
Call now for more information or to arrange a viewing.
* Note: some images used in this advertisement have been enhanced for marketing purposes only. Those images may not accurately represent the current tidiness of the property.
* Please note all inspections will be held in accordance with the Chief Medical Officers advice and Covid-19 social distancing rules including limiting the number of people inside the house at any one time. Please respect this advice and be patient as we try to assist you.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.