“Grand Design - 22m* Waterfrontage - Private Viewings Available”
Calling all waterfront buyers. Perfectly positioned on the sought-after Runaway Bay Islands this executive waterfront residence is truly something special. Cleverly designed, this well-appointed home combines luxurious open plan living with seamless indoor/ outdoor entertaining options. Capitalizing tastefully on all aspects of waterfront living this prestigious property has it all and is without doubt a must inspect. Please register your interest with Michael or Andrew as owner will look at offers prior to Auction.
- Grand master retreat with both WIR, built in robes & undercover balcony with views of the hinterland.
- Palatial En-suite with stone bench tops, double vanity and large walk in shower.
- Massive bedrooms 2 & 3 both with built in robes and both offering generous sized ensuites. - Bedroom 2 with potential to add another room if required.
- Downstairs full bathroom with shower and floor to ceiling tiles.
- Chefs dream kitchen with stone bench tops, waterfall feature, modern appliances, plumbed fridge cavity, meals area & ample cupboard space.
- Open plan formal living/ dining with operational wood fireplace with flued chimney & access to undercover protected alfresco.
- Spacious media/family room with ceiling fan & Daikin 8kW split-unit air-con.
- Casual seating area or "River Room" offers canal views and access through bi-fold doors to entertaining deck.
- Zoned, ducted air-conditioning upstairs with Daikin three phase 12.8kW unit & separate split system in bedroom 2.
- LED internal lights throughout, all with dimmers, new ceiling fans through entire property.
- NBN connection, operational alarm system & security screens throughout.
- Fully tiled throughout downstairs, new premium wool carpet installed upstairs.
- Beautiful Tasmanian oak timber staircase.
- Sensational entertaining deck right on canals edge with shade sails + low voltage lighting & led strip lighting for ambience and safety.
- 2nd undercover alfresco set back behind pool with fully insulated roof.
- Sparkling in ground salt water pool, fully tiled with glass fencing.
- Floating 10m pontoon with power, full length fender, dinghy winch & rollers, + night activated security light.
- Double automatic lock up garage with built in cupboards + Carport to service another 3 vehicles.
- Further off-street secure parking behind automatic gate for multiple vehicles.
- Extra space for possible caravan parking or boat trailer.
- Air-conditioned office/workshop off garage with 3 phase power and 15amp sockets available.
- 5kW solar with German inverter & Bluetooth connection to computer.
- Termite Interception/Baiting System + Roof refurbished & new gutters fitted recently.
- 5000L water tank from roof run off, with pump & hose for hand watering
- Recently replaced 321L electric hot water system. A 2nd 400L tank is also installed but which can be isolated.
- Reticulated garden with electronic control & separate meter for water usage + 2 garden sheds.
- Secure grassed area for dog with doggy door to laundry.
- Low maintenance, fully fenced for ultimate privacy, large 750m2* land.
Walking distance to a variety of local amenities such as: Biggera Waters Primary School, Sports super centre, Cycling and walking tracks, bike paths to Surfers Paradise, Runaway Bay leagues, cricket, soccer & netball clubs, Library, schools, daycare centre, a variety of restaurants, Runaway Bay shopping village& Harbour Town.
A short drive to the Gold Coast hospital, Griffith University, Gold Coast great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane / Coolangatta.
Where properties are being sold without a price, in accordance with government regulations a price guide cannot be provided. Please also note that the website being viewed may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.
Remote Auction Wednesday 27th May at 11.00am - if not sold prior.