Rural Property description
“A premium 20.94 acre country escape - Register to inspect”
Saddle up the ponies at this exquisite country escape!
When an easy commute to the city is paramount and the horses are part of the family, then this is the place you'll want to be. Set within the glorious rolling hills of dress circle Mount George, this beautiful family home will be the envy of many.
Set on the hill overlooking the picturesque property and across to Hahndorf, Balhannah and Mt Barker, this spacious home provides something everyone. Featuring 3 bedrooms plus a study, two bathrooms and generous living areas. In fact, there's a formal lounge and dining room, casual open plan living and dining around the kitchen and a third lounge room further through the home.
With almost all of the home having double glazed windows, it remains cool in summer and cosy in winter. Heated by a slow combustion fire in the casual living, an open fire in the formal lounge and reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home, comfortable living is guaranteed all year round.
Yet, it's the spacious outdoors with all you'll need for horses or stock on the property that will most likely take your breath away. Featuring a brilliant stable complex with up to 6 large boxes, warm water wash bay, numerous tack storage areas, a shipping container also used for tack and hay, 40 x 20 arena, huge shed for farm implements plus accommodation with a fully lined loft bedroom plus bathroom. Large shade sails providing undercover parking for floats and vehicles with excellent infrastructure and huge turn circle proving ease to manoeuvre large vehicles over the property.
- Double brick home built 1996
- Daiken 3 phase split system air conditioning
- Combustion heater and open fire
- 24 panel solar system 6kw solar system
- 8 camera security system
- Double glazed windows throughout home excluding French door area
- Quality spacious kitchen with granite stone benchtops
- Completely separate living quarters in the shed
- House wired for backup generator
- Incredible far reaching views and beautiful manicured grounds
- Fabulous alfresco pavilion entertaining area
- 6 stables, warm water wash bay
- Extra large garage with drive through access
- Excellent farm equipment storage
- 20m x 40m sand enclosed arena
- Water supplied by mains, bore(455ppm) and 3 dams (one spring fed)
- Irrigated grounds
- 3 phase power
- Cattle yards and loading ramp
- Alarmed electric fence lines
- Fire sprinklers to protect the home and grounds
- Beautiful undulating grounds perfect for horses and currently used for horses and sheep.
- Bitumen driveway
- 2 automatic robotic lawnmowers
- Automatic front gate - solar powered
- Post and rail fencing with sheep wire