Home loan calculator?
“Contact Agent for a Private Inspection”
A fully renovated weatherboard home with the bonus of a rear living area, opening out on to an entertaining deck with automated louvred roof, cafe style bench seating a beautiful courtyard native garden curated with much love and care by a landscape designer. Period details such as high ceilings and timber flooring have been retained and these features have been complemented with built-ins, a smart new bathroom and craftsman built kitchen with a timber bench top - An older home that has been rejuvenated to accommodate a more modern lifestyle with entertaining in mind. Highlights such as a bi-fold doors, splash back depicting period maps of Newcastle and "Old Carrington", and an enclosed front verandah with more cafe style seating and counter top to make the most of the sunny streetscape, show the care and love that has gone into this renovation. Yet another welcome addition to the residential renewal that is taking place on "The Island".
• Compelling blend of the old and the new
• Bonus of an outdoor studio with its own bathroom
• Loft storage area with folding stair access
• Separate front and rear living areas
• Sought after wide street location
• Next door to quality renovated homes
• Walk to waterside parks and bike paths
• Become part of this unique urban community!