Rural Property description
“'Ups & Downs'- Rural Living On Toowoomba's doorstep”
Properties on acreage this close to Toowoomba are becoming harder to find. "Up & Downs" is well set up for the horse enthusiast, however it would equally lend itself to any lifestyle pursuit, with its 20 usable acres. With sweeping views across the Eastern Downs and close proximity to Toowoomba there is an opportunity to further develop "Ups & Down" to create the ultimate lifestyle property.
This property has extended road frontage with 2 entries and multiple sheds, 'Ups and Downs'would be perfect for the Tradie or someone looking to operate an onsite business.
Located within 15 minutes to Toowoomba CBD, 3 minutes to Drayton Woolworths. Services include daily mail, school bus, council rubbish collection and NBN.
Residence is an expansive 4 bedroom home that has been updated inside with many modern conveniences.
• Large open plan kitchen/dining room with quality laminated benches, walk-in pantry, 5 burner gas stove and gas oven (with tiled splashback and stainless steel rangehood), double draw stainless steel dishwasher, all on a quality hard wearing floating floor.
• The 4 bedrooms all have built in cupboards and ceiling fans, with the main bedroom having a reverse cycle air-conditioner.
• Big formal lounge room, with room for the pool table on quality carpet.
• Family/rumpus room with a tiled floor.
• Bathroom with separate shower, bath tub and double vanity.
• 2 separate toilets.
• Breezeway connecting rumpus to double garage with double automatic roller doors
• 9m x 9m extra high shed suitable for a body truck and storing hay.
• 3 bay colourbond shed with power connected.
• Stables with 5 boxes, plus feed and tack room
• Horse walker
• Round yard
• Horse wash down
• Horse vet crush
• 3 phase power
• 5kw solar system
• Electric submersible bore - 73m deep producing 500 gallons/hr.
• 20,000 gallons of rainwater storage.
• Seasonal dam.
Fertile dark soils. Country is split up into 5 paddocks with concrete troughs in each paddock.
Boundary is predominantly timber post with plain wire, plus tubular fencing across the front.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection contact the selling agents James Arthur 0438 347 330 or James Croft 0429 318 646