“Sold by Anthony Birdsall 0411 190 400”
Situated in a quiet setting on the fringe of vibrant Potts Point, 'Francis Hall' with its classic Georgian influences, ornate marble lobby and grand gated portico is one of the city's finest period apartment buildings. Positioned on level 6, this well proportioned, light-filled apartment with its high ceilings and spacious rooms creates the perfect opportunity to purchase an inner-city pied a terre or savvy investment. Comprising a large living and dining area with a huge East facing bay window looking toward Darling Point and the harbour beyond, french doors opening onto a charming juliet balcony, two generous bedrooms, a smart kitchen and modern bathroom with laundry facilities, this apartment is ready to move in and enjoy all the area has to offer.
• Security building with lift access to all floors
• Smart kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Modern bathroom with laundry facilities
• Abundance of light
• High ceilings
• District and harbour views
• Short walk to Rushcutters Bay Park
• Close to public transport, CBD, shops, restaurants and cafes
Details: Anthony Birdsall 0411 190 400/8353 8306
Strata Manager: Kooper & Levi 9371 9090
Levies: $1,875.50 pq approx.
Council: $280.83 pq approx.
Water: $153.56 pq approx.
Size: 51 sqm as per strata plan