Home loan calculator?
“A Little Pot of Merrigold – Circa 1884 – 1912”
- Located on the corner of Manchester Ln & Collins St is “Merrigold on Collins”
- Originally built in 1884, remodelled in 1912 & converted to apartments in 2008
- Accessed via a cool, quirky entrance off Manchester Lane
- Serviced by a funky lift wrapped by a cool citrus tiled stairwell
- Elevated 4th floor position provides lovely Eastern light
- Apartment itself has a distinct New York vibe
- Sleek linear kitchen provides amazing storage space
- Huge heritage windows overlook Manchester Lane
- Open plan living/dining area provides ample space to play with
- Raised open bedroom also hides a pull-out guest bed below
- Bedroom also contains abundant robes for more storage
- Split system heating and cooling for year-round comfort
- Positioned in the heart of Melbourne’s shopping & socialising precinct
- This is definitely one to inspect!
Please note: COVID-19 restrictions are now in place. You must be fully vaccinated to attend an advertised open home.
If you cannot provide your COVID-19 certificate you must book a private inspection, please contact the agent to make your appointment to view.
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialising in sales & leasing of Warehouse, Heritage, Unique – WHU properties in Melbourne’s inner city.
For information on inner city property for sale or rent or for expert real estate advice visit: https://harcourtsmelbournecity.com or phone us on 03 9664 8100.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy of the sizes, plans & information contained herein no guarantees or warranties are given. Clients are required to make their own investigations, carefully check the formal legal documentation & seek independent professional legal advice.