“Everything you need & more”
On the market for the first time ever, this immaculately presented home is ideally positioned in a cul-de-sac in one of Hastings newest estates and has been well loved by its current owners.
This three-bedroom brick veneer home has been quality built and comprises of the following features:
- Generous Master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two further bedrooms with double built-in robes
- Fully appointed kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances incl 900mm freestanding gas cooktop, an enviable butler's pantry, Caesar stone benchtops & ample cupboard space
- Remote double lock-up garage with internal access
- Undercover outdoor entertainment area overlooking the manicured, low maintenance gardens
- Additional extras include ducted heating, split-system air-conditioning, Coonara wood fire heater and a full home security system
Only 3 years young and located in the Kings Creek estate, this home would suit an array of buyers and is centrally located close to schools, transport, Hastings shopping precinct, the marina and Hastings foreshore reserve. Contact Katie Oliver on 0437 284 449 to register your interest and secure a fantastic family home on the Mornington Peninsula.