“TIME TO GET THOSE CREATIVE JUICES FLOWING!”
A stellar original 80's home, packed with a wealth of opportunity for a savvy renovator, presents at 43 Sandpiper Street. Loaded with potential, this solid four bedroom, one bathroom, brick-and-tile home is just begging to be restored to its former glory! Yours just in time for Summer, you'll be able to enjoy the nearby Tom Walker park, Harman Park and Seacrest Oval and an array of local amenities at your beck and call. Don't miss your chance to get a foothold in this incredible locale!
The foundations of this quality home are fantastic! With three separate living areas and a huge outdoor alfresco, this special property offers a wonderful floor plan for a growing, young family. Fitted with a spacious master bedroom and three generous minor bedrooms, all conveniently serviced by the main family bathroom, the base of this home offers a great blank canvas to make it your own!
WHAT WE LOVE;
• Start fresh and model this quality home to suit your individual needs
• Formal living room to the front of the home which could convert to a modern, theatre room
• Huge open-plan kitchen and dining which facilitates easy entertaining year-round
• Kitchen is packed with cupboard storage, benchtop space and quality Westinghouse appliances
• Four generously-sized bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
• Main family bathroom featuring a large vanity, shower and bathtub
• Spacious activity room to the rear that opens out to the backyard - ideal as a kid's playroom or adults games room
• Well-equipped laundry with outdoor access to service area and separate water closet
• Huge paved alfresco and backyard with plenty of room for future swimming pool if required
• Opportunity to add Shed/Workshop with drive access through Carport
• Easy-care garden beds to front and rear of the home - perfect for lock up and leave!
• Double garage with additional driveway space
• Two garden sheds ideal for household storage
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning through back half of property
• Reverse cycle air conditioner in front lounge
• Swann security camera system - 1 at front of property and 2 at rear
• Quiet and private cul-de-sac location
• Walking distance to proposed/approved childcare centre
• Sizable 754sqm elevated block allows you to maximize cooling sea breeze
Not many could think of a better place and way to live! Enjoy fantastic local amenities including Sorrento Quay, Hillarys Boat Harbour, Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre and a well-connected public transport network. With the Mitchell Freeway and top schools, including Sacred Heart College, St Mark's Anglican Community School, St Stephen's School, Sorrento Primary School and Duncraig Senior High School just minutes away, there's no wonder Sorrento is one of our city's most sought-after suburbs.
Grasp this opportunity with both hands - they don't come around often! Call Ben Keevers today to organise a viewing on 0404 056 010.