“Pitt Town Perfection! – (54sq Custom-Built On 1,114sqm Block)”
One of Pitt Town's most magnificent homes, this custom-built abode is a stellar example of family-focused design. It unfolds over 54sqm of living areas, with every room curated for aesthetics and function. A gas fireplace in the family room emphasises the open family, dining and rumpus rooms as the nucleus of family life. Laid out around a timber-ceilinged alfresco which is accessed on three sides, internal and external spaces are merged with finesse. A firepit, built-in barbecue and an immaculate inground pool offer effortless entertaining options.
A deep walk-in pantry comes with the masterfully crafted kitchen, which has a huge island bench, integrated coffee machine and 900mm cooking appliances. The master bedroom is a top floor loft style haven with an ensuite, double walk-in wardrobe and space for a sitting or study nook. Children have their own wing with a retreat and there is a study and bar for adult time.
• North-rear aspect on 1,114sqm with 3.5 bathrooms
• Media room with bulkhead ceilings, timber floors, innovative joinery throughout, pendant lighting
• Ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters, walk-in linen press, under stair storage, built-in wardrobes for children's rooms and study
• Double lock-up garage with toilet and drive through to shed with parking for 2-3 cars
• Level backyard with lawn, moments to local shops, Pitt Town Public School, Windsor High School, Hawkesbury River, golf and the growing Box Hill precinct
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.