“BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED, CHARM FILLED HOME ON HUGE BLOCK IN ONE OF BLI BLI'S MOST COVETED ADDRESSES!”
Without doubt this home will cast you under its spell! Stunningly renovated to maximise appeal, this solid brick and tile home is totally enchanting and will impress!
Located in arguably one of Bli Bli's most popular streets, and situated on a HUGE fully fenced block, this home is ideally suited to young families, first home buyers, retirees, and downsizers. Also perfect as a low maintenance investment property.
With a light and fresh interior, the home is lovely and modern, has a well-designed floor plan open plan living, gorgeous and functional kitchen, four bedrooms, good size bathroom and fantastic undercover outdoor area!
The yard is super-sized! Perfect for dogs and kids to play, with a fantastic amount of room for the pool AND the shed! The positioning of the home means that there is ample space at the front of the block, perfect for parking the caravan, boat or trailer or an additional yard area to enjoy!
With no through traffic and extra wide street, the road is perfect for a game of street cricket or parking for all the family! Only a short walk to the local shops, local recreation, and dining, or grab a counter meal at the soon to be built local tavern!
FEATURES YOU WILL ADORE!
• Immaculately presented newly renovated home
• Solid brick and tile construction
• Four bedrooms with ceiling fans and robes
• Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar and great storage
• Scandinavian/Beach house interior design
• HUGE fully fenced 765m2 block
• Single lock up garage
• Lovely outdoor under covered rear entertainment area
• Low maintenance gardens
• Heaps of room to park the caravan, boat, or trailer
• Space to build a large shed or put in a pool
• Situated in a quiet dead-end cul-de-sac
• Located in one of Bli Bli's finest streets, walking distance to town
Bli Bli is one of the Sunshine Coast's most desirable lifestyle locations and this property is just so perfectly positioned! Close to all amenities and walking distance to shops, transport, park, and river there is plenty on offer here. Only a short drive to local beaches, local shopping precinct, schools, Maroochydore CBD, Sunshine Coast Airport, Bruce Highway and Sunshine Motorway, you really are in the most central location on the Coast!
This property will not last long, so to secure your chance to inspect, please contact Rachel Meyers on 0411 699 619 or Ed Hackenberg on 0499 199 360 today!