“FOUR BEDROOM BRICK HOME WITH POOL”
Nestled in the neighbourly southern part of Bargara this lovely, open plan home is within walking distance to Mary Kinross Park, Riffle Range Beach and child care facilities. This estate has a good mix of young families and retirees and you will be within walking distance to a safe swimming beach and a short drive to the State primary school, supermarkets, speciality shops, restaurants, the bowls and golf clubs of Bargara.
Surrounded by quality homes, 44 Heritage Drive is your opportunity to secure your coastal home is a competitive market as this property is sure to not last long.
Enjoy multiple living options with two separate living spaces that both open onto the outdoor entertaining area and salt water pool. The kitchen is ideally located between the two living spaces and features a wall oven, ceramic cook top, plenty of bench space plus a double sink overlooking the backyard and pool.
The master bedroom has new carpet, ceiling fan and air-conditioning, built in wardrobes and en-suite. All other bedrooms are carpeted with ceiling fans and built in robes.
The back yard is fully fenced and with double gates allows you to fully utilise the back yard and take full advantage of the dual street access and 820m2 allotment.
- Well-appointed kitchen with wall oven, ceramic cook top, range hood and an abundance of cupboards and drawers
- Open plan lounge and dining area and also a separate family room
- All traffic areas are tiled for easy maintenance
- Master bedroom is carpeted with ceiling fan, split system air-conditioner, built-in robes and ensuite with tiled shower, vanity and toilet
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are all carpeted with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Main bathroom with tiled shower, separate bath tub, vanity and separate toilet
- Tiled outdoor entertaining area with shade sail overlooking the salt water in-ground pool
- Fully fenced backyard with double gate access taking full advantage of the corner allotment
- Double garage with internal access to the home, laundry is located in the garage
AT A GLANCE:
Car Accommodation: 2
Block Size: 820m2
Year Built: 2004
Council Rates: $1700 per half year (Approx.)
Rental Appraisal: $390-$410 per week
Bargara Beach is one the coast of Bundaberg, a thriving regional Queensland city. Our residents enjoy a lifestyle and climate may have only ever dreamed about. Bargara Beach is home to seven-day shopping, restaurants and cafes and terrific medical facilities. The area is known for its pristine waters of the Great Barrier Reef and aquatic wonderland - fish, snorkel, dive and swim are just some of the many activities which area available in the area. We have a great golf course, bowls club and surf club. Schools area all nearby and the local bus company have regular daily services to Bargara and Bundaberg.
CONTACT THE EXCLUSIVE MARKETING AGENT MAJELLA OWEN ON 0413245755 FOR FURTHER DETAILS OR TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION TODAY!
Disclaimer: LJ Hooker have been provided with the above information; however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.