Please note: In accordance with government regulations, we are required to keep a record of each person's details (name & number) for those entering the property.
We are here to help you secure a new home; please help us, help you, by registering today! If you do not register your details prior to the appointment time, we may not be able to permit access to the property at that time due to time restrictions.
To apply for the property, please submit your application via the SNUG link below;
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines when attending a property viewing:
Please sanitize/wash your hands upon entry of the property.
We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
Please respect the current social distance rules.
Please do not touch any light switches, surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers.
This beautiful home in Ngunnawal is in perfect location, being only a short 5 minute trip to the Gungahlin Town Centre. This residence is situated in a quiet street, and only minutes from the Ngunnawal Primary School, and a quick trip to Casey Market Town.
There is a single lockup garage as well as a carport for your security and convenience. Behind the garage, you will find a nicely done up studio room (teenager's retreat, sewing room, workshop, craft room, storage opportunity).
Your new home features:
- 3 Bedrooms (with built-in ceiling robes 2 bedrooms)
- Two-way main bathroom with separate bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Curtain window treatments
- Tile and carpet flooring
- Separate laundry room with external access door to drying clothes line
- Linen cupboard in the hall
- Split air conditioning unit (new 2020) in the living room
- Large gas wall heater
- Ceiling fan to master bedroom
- Gas cooking
- Covered entertaining, alfresco pergola to the rear
- NBN installed with ethernet wired to each room
- Block is fully gated and fenced including side gated access
- Single manual door garage with additional lockable studio room
Available late June for a 12 month lease
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a pet
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for it's inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.