Contract Crashed - Come and check out this fantastic home.
You will not find a home in better condition than here, a MUST to inspect.
Immaculate from top to bottom, this much loved family home has been meticulously maintained and updated for 30 years and is available now for the first time.
Set on an elevated, fully utilised 599sqm allotment and backing onto expansive grassland and the Wolston Creek Reserve, there is no end to the activities and childhood memories that come with living in such a special location.
The kangaroos just over the fence in early mornings, afternoons and evenings are quite simply, amazing.
Inside, the home has a lovely, open and light-filled floorplan featuring impressive entry foyer, sunken formal lounge and separate dining room all with stunning bamboo flooring. Entertaining is a breeze with the modern and spacious kitchen with Caeserstone benchtops, plenty of storage and casual meals area adjacent to the spacious family living room featuring raked ceilings and air con. The large, covered outdoor area is a lovely and private space, perfect for year round entertaining and enjoyment.
- 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Sunken formal lounge with stunning bamboo flooring
- Open plan kitchen, meals and casual family living
- Large covered outdoor entertaining with ceiling fan
- Clever storage solutions throughout including garage roof
- Sparkling inground saltwater pool & low maintenance gardens
- Fully fenced backyard opens to huge grassland area and reserve
- Double lock up garage with internal access plus double carport
- 4m x 2m outdoor shed/workshop/man cave
- 2 water tanks with electric pumps, 2.5 kw solar panels with 3 kw inverter.
Rarely do you find a home that has been this well-loved and cared for by the same owner its entire life. 44 Lugano Street, Riverhills is such a property and it can be yours now.