“GREAT OCEAN VIEWS”
John Harun from Ray White has the honour to present this beautiful 3x2 elevated corner block, timber pole home in Old Quinns, which has been designed perfectly for you to enjoy gorgeous views of The Indian Ocean.
The options of the land will also impress; a large 889sqm block with potential to subdivide (subject to council approval). Or take advantage of the large land area to add a pool & entertaining area or annexe/guest house and feel like you're on holiday - in your very own home.
This beautiful Old Quinns Residence has a wrap-around timber balcony facing The Indian Ocean - take advantage of waking up to these views or relax and watch the sunset in the evening. The endless amount of windows ensures you can see these views from every room inside the house as well.
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Master bedroom is King size with WIR & large corner spa in the ensuite
* Other Double bedrooms with BIR
* Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning
* Pot belly fireplace & gas bayonets
* Timber flooring throughout
* Open plan kitchen/dining and lounge area - kitchen complete with Westinghouse appliances
* European style laundry with adjoining bathroom
* A huge 80sqm Garage/Workshop with 3 phase power.
* Paved driveway and footpath to stairs leading up to the house.
* Great central location.
* 180mtrs to nearest bus stop
* 270mtrs to Quinns Rocks Primary School
* 350mtrs to the Medical Centre
* 350mtrs to Gumblossom Park
* 750mtrs to Peter Moyes Anglican Community School
* 950mtrs to the beach
* 1km to IGA & Brumby's Quinns Rocks
* 3.1km to the Mitchell Freeway entrance
* 5.9km to Clarkson train station
BRINGING A NEW PERSPECTIVE TO ELEVATED LIVING!
Close to shops, schools, parks, public transport, cafes & a short stroll to Quinns Beach.
All distances and sizes are an approximate only.