“SOLD by Danielle Law”
Every day of the year will feel like a summer holiday when you and your family are lucky enough to call this beachfront beauty, in the heart of The Shoals Estate, home. Once you enter via the electric sliding gate & into your automatic opening double garage you will feel any stress lingering from a day at work instantly melt away.
Wake up to the sounds of a variety of bird calls instead of the dreaded alarm and immerse yourself in nature. This spacious, welcoming, natural light-filled family home boasts a truly resort-like look and feel inside and out, from the plantation shutters throughout to the seamless indoor/outdoor living & saltwater pool with lush tropical surrounds.
Enjoy direct access onto the golden sands of Shoal Point’s long sandy beach from your own backyard via the gate to the private pathway at the rear of your property. And because this home backs the Beachfront Reserve, the natural bushland corridor creates a protective barrier from the elements and complete privacy from beachgoers.
The current owners have put their heart and soul into this home, having completed a number of updates over the last 2 years. Now it’s time for you to reap the benefits.
Why we LOVE 44 Starboard Circuit…
- The resort feel inside & out, from the cathedral ceilings; floor to ceiling, wall-to-wall glass in the main open plan living zone; resort style saltwater pool with tropical landscaped surrounds; gate in the back fence to the private beach access pathway; bushland surrounds; & white Plantation shutters throughout, this home exudes a real resort vibe, making you feel like you’re on holidays every day
- Two expansive interior living zones. The whole family & all visitors to your home will love the main open plan kitchen/dining/family room with its unobstructed view & seamless connectivity through sliding doors to the expansive alfresco & pool area. The second living area/lounge/media room can be closed off with timber & glass cavity sliding doors for privacy & the ultimate movie or gaming experience or kept open for connection with the rest of the family. The lounge/media room is carpeted for comfort & also features a study nook, the ideal place for kids to complete their homework or for you to work from home. A powder room services the tiled main living zone, ideal for when people are coming & going from the pool & when entertaining
- The tranquillity of the separate bedroom wing. All 4 bedrooms, the main bathroom with separate toilet & ensuite are located in a separate wing of the home, ideal for when kids go to bed & there’s still noise in the main part of the house. The 3 minor bedrooms are generously sized, have built-in robes & feature large windows with Plantation shutters. The king-sized master suite has a lovely outlook over the lush green lawns, tropical gardens & pool area, accessible via glass sliding doors, perfect for those balmy evenings after the kids have gone to bed or an early morning dip before retreating to the ensuite for a spa bath or shower
- The ability to keep a watchful eye on the kids from several vantage points. The kitchen is centrally located and positioned to allow you to prep meals etc. while keeping a watching eye on the kids when playing outdoors or in the pool (if old enough to be in the pool without you by their side). In fact, the pool is also visible from the master bedroom as well as all living & dining areas – the perfect family-friendly design
- The original kitchen is both stylish & functional. It features 2-pac cabinetry, genuine granite benchtops with expansive breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric oven & gas cooktop, corner pantry & abundant storage & prep space
- The outstanding alfresco area, pool & backyard. Lines between the indoors & outdoors are blurred with the ability to invite the outdoors in by opening the sliding doors to the large all-weather alfresco area with high peaked roof. The natural bushland backdrop attracts abundant birdlife so the delightful sights & sounds of native birds are a regular treat. The hard wearing concrete floor of the alfresco area continues to form a handy mowing strip around house perimeter. Pebbled side gardens, lush, well-tended vivid green lawns & tropical landscaping around the pool complete the picture
- The resort-style concreted pebbletex saltwater pool with tropical surrounds is large & will keep the kids & their friends entertained for hours during the long summer holidays. Extra storage is available in the powered garden shed
- No need to leave the car in the wet + a place for the boat/camper. Raining when you come home with the kids &/or a boot full of groceries? No problem. Simply press the remote to open the sliding gate, another button to open the double garage door & you’re inside without getting a drop of rain on you! A separate concrete driveway is accessible via a second double gate, perfect for the boat, caravan or extra cars
- Additional features include ducted a/c throughout, solar panels & security screens to all windows & doors. Recent refurbishments over the last 2 years include replaced rear fence, replaced ducted a/c unit, interior painting in a fresh neutral palette, replaced pool pump, installed white aluminium Plantation shutters, near new carpets to lounge & all bedrooms & more
Why we LOVE Shoal Point…
- The Shoal Estate is a family friendly beachside community, close to local day care centres, kindergarten and a selection of public and private schools
- Pet friendly beach – Shoal Point’s long sandy beach is the perfect place to enjoy a spot of fishing and take the family dog for a run
- Boat ramp, park and playground – all close to home (park just metres away)
- Convenience - Located just 20 mins drive from Mackay and close to schools, shops, medical facilities and restaurants, it’s easy to see why Shoal Point is the suburb of choice for those keen to have the best of both worlds
- Local shops include IGA supermarket, Doctor and Pharmacy, Newsagent, Fuel Station and variety of Cafe and T/Away options can be found in Bucasia
- Short drive to Northern Beaches Central at Rural View with specialty stores, Woolworths and Coles Supermarkets, 24hr Gym, medical services, Cafe and T/Away options
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot/ or may not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All information has been obtained from the seller. The agent/s cannot verify its accuracy and do not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection and making their own inquiries or otherwise as to the accuracy of the particulars. Location shots and use of furniture (real or virtual) are for visual display purposes only and not included in sale. We are not financial advisors or deem to provide financial advice and urge all prospective purchasers to make their own inquiry into funding available.