“Rural Outlook Close to Town”
For 34 Years this has been the family home but now the kids have all grown up and moved out and the owners are looking to downsize ready to do some travelling.
This home has plenty of history beyond current owners and has the following main features:
- 3 Good Size Bedrooms
- Large living area with A/C and Wood Heater
- Kitchen with Ample Storage and Bench Space
- Large Sleepout
- Entry or Office Space
- Eastern Verandah with Rural Views
- Western Deck Overlooking River
- Shower and Toilet downstairs
- Plenty of under house storage
- Double Lock up Garage with Awning
- Freshly Painted Exterior
- New Roof
- 2795m2 Block
Killarney is located East of Warwick and only a short 25-minute drive away. With attractions like Queen Mary Falls, Browns Falls and the fourteen river crossings through the Cambanoora Gorge, Killarney is popular with tourists. Located near the centre of town, all of your day to day needs are in walking distance.
Your inspection is invited to make this much-loved home your own.