Instantly impressive home with loads of street appeal & set in the popular Bayswood Estate at Aldinga Beach, this bright, airy & modern family home certainly has some special features such as high ceilings, 2 separate living/dining areas, extensive floor tiles & a nice size backyard. Built by the current owners with the idea of retiring into it later, hence, the nicer finishes, this home has been an excellent rental property in the meantime with an excellent tenant who would love to stay on!
Other highlights include:
• Built in 2008
• Great street appeal with rendered façade
• 3 bedrooms, all with wardrobes
• Beautiful bay window to main bedroom
• 2 bathrooms, ensuite to main bedroom
• 3 way configured family bathroom
• Spacious separate lounge
• Open plan family/meals area
• Central kitchen with dishwasher & pantry
• 2.7m ceilings throughout
• Ducted cooling + gas wall furnace
• Floor tiles to all main living/dining/traffic areas
• Carpets to bedrooms only
• 443m2 fully fenced courtyard allotment
• Double width carport with internal access
• Low maintenance front yard, no lawns
• Attractive backyard with lush plants & lawn area
• Small tool/garden shed
• NBN connected
• Current rental lease expires in Sept 2022
• Current tenant paying $350 per week
Located just 500m from Aldinga Central Shopping Centre & it's host of facilities, fooderies & services, or less than 2km to the beautiful white sands of Aldinga Beach, this appealing property would make a comfortable, easy care & convenient home to live in yourself (once the tenant vacates) or alternatively, it could continue to be an excellent addition to any rental portfolio with a reliable tenant already included!
With the huge, new Aldinga Super School well underway, amazing renovations to the local pub, historic old township & streetscape as well as talk of improved public transport (& possibly an extension to the trainline sometime in the future) Aldinga is certainly an exciting suburb that is undergoing much change, development & growth & buying this home allows you to be a part of it!
Buyers please note that adequate notice to the tenants will be required for any viewings, especially over the Christmas period.