“WONDERFUL ON WESTBURY ...”
Welcome Home .... to 45a Westbury Crescent, Bicton. Perfectly situated back from the road, down a wide driveway, is this delightful double-storey home. Privately positioned behind a white picket fence, which opens into a lush brick-paved front courtyard. Bordered by mature luscious plants, the courtyard makes for a tranquil space in which to sit and relax in the shade on even the hottest of summer days. To the rear of the property is a further private courtyard with a brick built shed, space for alfresco door dining, and mature raised gardens beds. There is parking for 2 vehicles, one through the carport (with roller-shuter door) and a further space directly to the front.
Built in 1986 this 123m2 property is offered for sale on a survey-strata title. There are no yearly strata fees associated with the house, the shared driveway being the only common property.
Living local is a breeze from this beautiful home with short walks to the many nearby parks and cafes. Great transport links connect the property to Fremantle, the City and beyond. The suburb incorporates a wealth of sporting facilities including cricket, football, tennis and yachting. Point Walter, the golf course, the yacht club and of course the stunning Swan River are just a short drive or cycle away.
The property briefly comprises:
- Double doors into the open plan entry
- Open Plan Lounge Room/Dining with hardwood floors and access to the front courtyard
- Renovated Kitchen with stainless appliances and breakfasting area
- Laundry Room with direct access to the outside
- Downstairs shower room/WC
- Staircase leading to the first floor
- Master Bedroom: with 3 double robes, sliding doors lead to the upstairs balcony/seating area
- Bedroom 2: with sliding patio doors to the balcony
- Bedroom 3: rear facing with BIR
- Spacious Main Bathroom
- Single Carport
- Enclosed front courtyard
- Brick build shed
- Enclosed rear garden
- Mature planted borders
- Fruit tree
- Perth CBD - 16km
- Fremantle - 3.8km
- Point Walter - 3.1km
- Bicton Baths - 400m
- Point Walter Golf Course - 2.3km
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Marie Staniland on 0466 336 488 ([email protected]). I look forward to welcoming you through this delightful property soon!
This advertisement has been written to the best of our ability based upon the seller’s information provided to us. Whilst we use our best endeavours to ensure all information is correct, buyers should make their own enquiries and investigations to determine all aspects are true and correct.