“Fantastic Value for Money”
A great entry level home, ideal for first home buyers or investors
- some refreshing updates to the interior
- renovated bathroom with feature tiling
- functional kitchen with loads of storage
- central lounge room plus adjoining dining space
- separate sunroom at the rear of the home
- built-in robes to each of the three bedrooms
- slow combustion fireplace and split system heating and cooling
- rear undercover entertaining space including raised deck area
- spacious rear yard with large garden shed
- rental potential of $220 - $230 per week with an estimated 6.3 - 6.6% gross return
Presenting fantastic value for money at under $200,000, the new owners are sure to love this home as much as the current owners do
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Gross rental return based on current listing price and rent per week, subject to change.