“800sqm block with heaps of room and a pool!”
There are no shades of Gray in this bright and homely freshly painted 3 bedroom property! Welcoming from the front gate, the home is perfectly set up for the busy family that likes to spend time outdoors and enjoying the tropical weather.
At the front of the home is a large inground swimming pool sparkling blue and surrounded with the greenery from the tropical gardens. There is carport parking for two with room for two more in the ample driveway along with a sheltered verandah / front porch that accesses the home.
Inside is a spacious open living an dining area with large windows to let in the natural light and soft breezes along with hard wearing flooring. Peeping through to the kitchen with a pantry and banks of built in storage under heard wearing laminate counters.
All three bedrooms are well sized and includes vinyl flooring underfoot and large windows while the master includes an ensuite bathroom as well. The main bathroom has a large shower and a bath tub plus separate toilet and hallway linen closet.
Outside of the home is a shady and cool backyard with a shed and carport parking area along with plenty of space for the kids and pets to explore outdoors.
Points of interest:
• Well designed three bedroom family home
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both well sized and include A/C
• Master bedroom benefits from a two way ensuite bathroom
• Main bathroom offers a bath tub and shower plus separate toilet and hallway linen press
• Open plan living and dining room with A/C
• Internal laundry room flows through to the backyard
• Kitchen offers pantry and wrap around counters with built in storage
• In ground swimming pool is perfect for the kids to play
• Parking at the front of the home for 4 easily
• Shed and carport parking area with mounted clothes line in the yard
• Sheltered front porch and entry to the home
• Situated on 800sqm block with no easements
Around the Suburb:
• Located nearby to a wide open parkland where the kids can kick a ball
• Take the dog for a walk through the suburb and explore
• School and daycare within the suburb, local shops and GP as well
• 5 minutes to Palmerston CBD with markets throughout the dry season
Call Kylie 0418 828 440 for more details.