“A rare opportunity in a very sought after location!”
The property's prime location on Mathews Street puts it within close proximity to the heart of Tamworth, ensuring convenient access to all the amenities and services this vibrant town has to offer. With schools, shops, parks and West Leagues Club just a short distance away, residents can enjoy the convenience of being close the CBD while still savoring the peaceful ambiance of this charming suburb.
* High ceilings throughout
* Formal lounge and dining plus informal dining off the kitchen
* Tidy and functional kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space plus electric stove
* 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 of which have built ins
* Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet as well as second toilet
* Plenty of storage throughout - linen cupboard as well as storage in the laundry
* Beautiful gardens plus plenty of lawn area for children and pets to enjoy
* Rear access with single lock-up garage with workshop space plus carport
* Current rental appraisal is $410 - $430 p/w
A superb choice for first homebuyers or investors wanting to step into the market in a sort after area. The property is ripe for adding your own touch and reap the financial benefits.
Move quickly or you will regret it! For more information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Bree Poetschka on 0411 789 859.