Home loan calculator?
“BUILT TO LAST! - FIRST TIME ON OFFER SINCE 1958”
For the first time in 64 years, 46 Munroe Street, located in the friendly community of Wulguru, is now being offered for sale by its one time owners!
Built in an era when homes were designed to last, this 1950s high-set weatherboard home has stood the test of time. The three bedroom, one bathroom home consists of a kitchen, meals, family and living area. It will benefit from modern internal upgrades or renovations to suit the needs, tastes and desires of todays' buyers.
The base is constructed of concrete block, with 'hardwood' weatherboards to the upper level. The home is supported by sturdy concrete pillars, with easy secure access under the home and enough room to use for additional car accommodation. The house is centrally positioned on the well manicured 727m2 fully fenced block. The two separate driveways, both with double gates, ensures you have easy access for a work vehicle, trailer and/or caravan.
Wulguru, is a friendly community of less than 2,000 people. Homes in the area are being snapped up, improved, renovated and occupied by a new generation eager to make Wulguru home.
What a great omen! If history repeats then you can be assured you will be spending many decades living happily in this 1958 weatherboard home, in the up and coming friendly community of Wulguru.
• Land size - 728 m2 (19.1m x 38.2m)
• Built circa 1957/1958
• 3 bedroom, one bathroom, open plan kitchen, meals and living area with original hardwood floors.
• High-set weatherboard home set on concrete blocks with solid concrete pillars.
• Fixed External metal shade slats to windows.
• Circa 1980s upgrades to kitchen includes bench top, pantry and upper and lower cupboards.
• Bathroom has also been upgraded including tiled floor, vanity and shower .
• Two separate drive ways with double gates leading to secure car accommodation.
• 1 x small garden shed to the rear of the home.
• Under the home there is a concrete slab, power, lighting secured by iron gates and metal lattice
• Fully fenced, child and pet friendly yard.
• Walk to local Edison Street Plaza SC and Stuart Hotel ( Bar, restaurant and gaming).
• Short drive to Fairfield Waters, Bunnings and Annandale Central, both major SC.
• The Strand and beach attractions within a relaxing 15 minutes drive away
• Less than 7.5 km from Townsville University Hospital, JC University and Lavarack Barracks.
• Wulguru State School (1.1 km) and William Ross State High School ( 2.7km).
NOTE: The home is to be sold in its current condition as inspected.
Julia Fuller and Jools Munro are very very proud to present this property to the Townsville Property Market. Julia and Jools work 7 days a week and are here to help you inspect this property. Please do call us to help you !