“A Federation Home with Style and Unbeatable Convenience”
Pretty as a picture and ready to enjoy immediately, this elegantly updated freestanding Federation home retains its original soaring proportions and everlasting sense of style from within a convenient family-friendly Mosman pocket.
Set behind an idyllic facade, fresh paint highlights the beauty of the original architecture. Delivering two distinct living spaces, the central lounge is separate from the practical open-plan area at the back. A deluxe Caesarstone kitchen overlooks the family room, dining and private backyard. Two sets of bi-fold doors create an unbreakable connection between inside and out.
Perfectly positioned for everyday ease, stroll down to the end of the cul-de-sac to a city bus stop in mere minutes. Close to leading schools and parks, the attractions of Mosman village are also within easy reach.
- Long stately hallway linking the three bedrooms and the gracious lounge room
- Pendants drawing attention to the ceiling roses in all bedrooms and in the lounge
- Natural light pouring into the open-plan living through a series of elevated windows
- Striking skylit kitchen featuring streamlined joinery and quality Smeg appliances
- Built-in robes in all bedrooms, master featuring an inviting north facing window seat
- Oversized family bathroom with strategic skylight, separate bath and shower
- Combined laundry and guest powder room with storage and direct access outside
- High skirting boards, sash windows, picture rails and timber floorboards
- Soaring ceilings, classic white plantation shutters, fresh paint and gas bayonet
- A clear line of sight into the child and pet friendly backyard, secure and level lawn
- Potential to create a secure carport or add a 2nd level, (subject to council approval)
- Convenient to Cremorne Junction and Mosman Village, short bus ride into the CBD
- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton