“Elegant family home with multiple outdoor zones”
FIND. This sophisticated weatherboard home is full of character and charm, and delivers an extensive amount of indoor and outdoor space that is protected and surrounded by lush gardens. It sits in a premier position, just moments from schools, parks and Westfield Warringah Mall, and within easy reach of beaches and eateries.
LOVE. The beauty of this delightful home lies in the family-focused layout that delivers a ton of outdoor space to enjoy, including multiple alfresco entertaining zones that are positioned so you can sit and relax while you watch over the kids as they play on the enclosed lawns. The interiors have been beautifully updated and styled with an elegant, beachy aesthetic that has been thoughtfully applied throughout the entire home.
• The living and dining area is a bright, elegant area that is brightened by painted floorboards, and features a ceiling fan, feature leadlight doors, decorative cornicing, and an easy-flow layout that connects with the verandah.
• There are a number of outdoor zones to enjoy, including a spacious entertainer's deck to the rear, which overlooks a level lawn, plus a large verandah that flows out from the living area, and overlooks a second enclosed lawn with cubby house.
• Three generous bedrooms (two with built-ins) are kept well apart from living, and are separated by a stylish sliding barn door.
• The gourmet stone kitchen is positioned to be able to service the living and dining areas with ease, and is equipped with gas cooking, a dishwasher, lots of cabinet space, and an adjoining laundry room.
• The house and all of its outdoor areas is protected from the street by a gate and lots of thick foliage and trees.
• The bathroom is stylishly equipped with a bath with overhead shower, as well as a timber vanity and above-counter basin.
• Bonus features include a video intercom system, ducted heating, a carport and a generous amount of under-house storage.
LIVE. Beacon Hill is a relaxed and practical location for family life. Very close by are a number of lovely bushwalking and bike trails to take advantage of, including those around South Creek and Oxford Falls. Schools and parks are within close proximity, as is the new Northern Beaches hospital. Bus services provide easy access across the beaches, the city or Chatswood, or it's just a short drive to the shops, eateries and beaches at Dee Why, Curl Curl and Freshwater.
View by appointment
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Willandra Road
Nearby schools in and around Beacon Hill, NSW
Discussions in Beacon Hill, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Beacon Hill, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Beacon Hill, NSW 2100
No similar properties found in Beacon Hill