“Stunning Art-Deco in tightly held TWENTY With City Views”
Enjoying a pleasant outlook over the green tree top canopy of Macleay Street through to the CBD, this period space is set within a tightly held row.
*Spacious bedroom with heaps of storage
*Separate kitchen with stone benches
*Abundance of storage in hallway entrance
* Bright and airy, great crossflow ventilation
* Period bathroom with separate shower over bath
* Internal laundry, timber floors and high ceilings
* Recently refurbished building with lift access
* Central location with all amenities at your door
Levies: Admin. $224.62pq approx. (Includes water and hot water)
Capital Works $898.59pq approx.
Council: $243.50pq approx.