Home loan calculator?
“Modern 2-year-old Privium Home + Solar”
Forget the hassle of building and enjoy moving into a quality-built, 2- year-old Privium home. Enjoying your new spacious home situated on a quiet street, you'll be located only minutes from all the brand-new infrastructure associated with the Providence Township, including the new primary and secondary school, playgrounds, Splash'n'Play water park, local dog park and the proposed shopping centre and medical precinct.
Open plan living is immensely popular, and your new spacious and breezy living, dining and kitchen areas are no exception. What's more, the oversized modern kitchen is an absolute dream for the home chef, boasting a Ceaserstone island bench, 5 burner gas cooktop and oven and huge walk-in butlers pantry with more storage space than you'll know what to do with!
With four generous bedrooms, two separate living areas, a sprawling chef's kitchen and a spacious yard, there is space for the whole family to spread out, and ample luxury to ensure all of your creature comforts are met.
Property details at a glance:
- Modern 2- year- old Privium home, available to move into straight away
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, fans, security screens and blinds
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and a modern ensuite, complete with oversized shower and double vanity with Caeserstone benchtops
- Large open-plan kitchen, living, and dining areas flows to the undercover alfresco, perfect for entertaining
- Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, 5 burner gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher, huge butlers pantry and plenty of storage cupboards
- Separate large lounge/media room
- Main bathroom with bath and large shower
- 5.6kw Solar
- NBN internet
- 400m2 block with large flat yard - very private and perfect for kids and pets
This stunning home is located in the visionary new Providence Community, conveniently just off the Centenary Highway. As one of the largest growth areas in South East Queensland, Providence is a fantastic mix of community spirit and "at-your-doorstep" convenience, making it the ideal place to raise your growing family.
- 5 minute* walk to the Ripley Valley State School
- 5 minute* walk to the Ripley Valley State Secondary Collage
- 4 minute* walk to the proposed South Ripley Town Centre and Medical Precinct
- 8 minute* walk to the local Cafe and Splash'n'Play children's park
- 4 minute* drive to Ripley Coles Shopping Centre
- 10 minute* drive to Orion Springfield Town Centre
- 10 minute* to downtown Ipswich
- 40km* to the heart of the Brisbane CBD
This is a beautiful home best appreciated in person. Call today to arrange your inspection or I look forward to seeing you at our open homes!