“Convenience and ease”
Situated within walking distance to so many of Belmont's amenities, including Belmont Forum Shopping Centre, this brick and iron 3-bedroom villa offers the ideal low maintenance lifestyle in a central location.
No compromises need to be made on space either with three good sized bedrooms and a spacious open plan living area flowing out to alfresco dining.
Your privacy is guaranteed within this quiet complex, which has a communal pool, gym and community room. Neatly presented throughout, this two-storey home is ideal for busy professionals, investors or FIFO workers seeking a lock 'n leave property close to the airport.
Features at a glance:
• Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining flowing out to alfresco dining through wide opening doors – further extending your living space
• Modern kitchen with plenty of bench space with bench seating, gas cooktop and a dishwasher
• Tucked away towards the rear of the complex, your spacious alfresco dining is hedged for additional privacy
• Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and the master upstairs has an ensuite
• Downstairs main bathroom with a bathtub and a separate toilet
• European laundry
• Loads of storage under the stairs, a locked storeroom and direct access to the large roof space
• Single car garage with 2 additional car bays accessed from a private laneway
• Secure complex with a pool, entertaining area, gym and a community room
• Additional features include air-conditioning, intercom and security screens
• Water Rates: $1,236.61 pa
• Council Rates: $1,515.79 pa
• Strata & Water Levy: $655.08 pq
• Reserve Strata Levy: $59.40 pq
This prime location is within walking distance to Belmont Forum Shopping Centre, Reading Cinemas Belmont, Belmont Oasis Leisure Centre, Bunnings, Belmont City College, parks and public transport. You're central to Vic Park, main arterial roads, the airport, Swan River, Ascot Racecourse, Crown Entertainment Complex and Perth City.
Expressions of Interest Close 1 July 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior).
Please don't hesitate to contact Michael Keil on 0412 255 838 or at [email protected] today to arrange a viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.