Home loan calculator?
“Stylish, Unique and Homely”
This very large 261m2 (approx.) home is seeking the next new owners to sit back and enjoy this masterpiece in fine craftsmanship. Built entirely by hand by it's current owners, it's been a labour of love and determination resulting in one of the most extraordinary homes I've ever had the privilege to sell. Everywhere you look you will see details that only a master craftsman can perfect and are skills long gone by todays building standards. Blackwood, Myrtle and Tasmanian Oak feature heavily and are millimetre perfect. Features include but are not limited to:
- 3 bay garage with the benefit of three phase power
- Large 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with the additional mezzanine floor which could be 4th bedroom, study or 2nd living
- Stunning wood details all throughout. Incredible bench tops with wood feature inlays and finished to fine furniture standards
- Cleverly thought out back yard where the trampoline and swing set will fit perfectly and the garden beds perfectly prepared and are a blank canvass for the new owners
- Located just a stone's throw and overlooking Romaine Recreational Reserve part way along a cul-de-sac where there is only local traffic
- Romaine is sought after for the family buyer/renter due to it's walking distance to the local Primary and High Schools
- Double glazed windows throughout, freestanding wood heater with the added benefit of a heat transfer system to keep the entire home warm on those cold Winter nights.
In addition to all the aforementioned features, there are plenty more to see upon viewing as the true appreciation comes from experiencing this home in person. Don't delay, call and arrange today.
*Harcourts Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.*