“4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Family Home - Easy Living Between The Sand & The School”
THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
COVID-19 Update - Private Inspection Appointments are now available. Please do note that these inspections can only last a maximum of 15 minutes and only 1 person or a couple who currently reside in the same home may attend the inspection with the agent.
Please contact [email protected] or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information or to book a private inspection.
What a location... A block to the bay, steps to the school, and only a minute to the stations and shops.
Cornering Wakool Street with two frontages and a private street address, this substantial four bedroom, three bathroom residence offers a family-wise triple zone floorplan.
Make sure you put this one on your inspection list.
This property will offer a lucky family amazing space, and features the following
Downstairs features include:-
- Large light filled formal lounge
- Expansive family living/dining with timber floors
- Further tiled dining space flanked with floor to ceiling glass & over-looking the side courtyard
- Modern kitchen with loads of bench space, a breakfast bar, quality appliances & a leafy outlook to the rear courtyard
- Walk-through laundry with external access
- Double, remote lock-up garage with additional parking at the front
- Low maintenance gardens with paved outside courtyard
Upstairs features include:-
- Huge Master bedroom with well-appointed ensuite
- Light & bright, spacious main bathroom with separate bath
- Two further carpeted bedrooms, both with built in robes
- Fourth bedroom or the ideal home office
Also boasting an alarm system, ducted heating and cooling as well as split systems upstairs.
12+ months lease
Pets considered upon application
6 week bond required
6 monthly garden maintenance included. Tenants are responsible for mowing & edging
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.