“WEST LEEDY LIFE!”
If you're not into wandering down the road to catch up with friends for dinner, or to take in a movie, or lazy roll-out-of-bed cafe brunches, then you probably shouldn't read any further....
If you like sitting in traffic every day to get to school or work, or spending your precious weekends doing DIY, or are happy still wondering "what IS an acai berry anyway?!", then you should probably be getting back to that....
If however what you DO love is a beautiful turn-of-the-century character home in a prime central position, just seconds to school and strolling distance to several parks, Lake Monger, transport links, the supermarket, pubs, cafes, and you don't have to lift a finger to make it 100% gorgeous from top to bottom, then read on!
Old meets new to perfection with lead-light entry, soaring ceilings, jarrah floor boards, ceiling roses, ornate fire place details, wide skirtings and picture rails, juxtaposed beautifully against an ultramodern extension with polished concrete flooring, pitched cathedral style ceilings, stainless steel fittings and clever skylights to create an indulgently welcoming space.
• 4 large bedrooms with built-in robes, 3 opening on to private outdoor areas
• Generous open plan living & dining with high pitched ceiling, exposed beams, feature lead-light details and indoor/outdoor opening to the private rear courtyard
• Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, 900ml oven & 5 burner gas cooktop, feature stainless steel & glass rangehood, dual sink, AEG dishwasher, loads of cupboard space and pantry
• Stylish modern bathroom with semi frameless glass shower and heated towel rail
• 2 WCs
• Large under house storage
• Private, secure side gated access
• Separate laundry with stone tops
• Fantastic alfresco courtyard with pitched patio, outdoor ceiling fan & water feature
• Polished concrete flooring to kitchen, dining, living, bathroom & laundry
• Private front courtyard behind attractive security gate detailing
• Skylights to living, dining & laundry
• Split system AC & gas bayonets
• Street parking with bricked bay and 4 parking permits
• West Leederville Primary School - 1 min walk
• West Leederville Train station (1 stop to city) - 3 mins walk
• Leederville Train station (no stops to city) - 5 mins walk
• Coles supermarket - 3 minutes walk
• BESK, Mary St Cafe, Myrtle Ivy - 3 mins walk
• Free CAT bus - 5 mins walk
• Perth CBD - 8 mins bike
• Leederville Cafe strip - 7 mins walk
• Freeway access - 2 mins drive
• King's Park - 6 mins bike
• Bob Hawke College - 5 mins walk
Pluck a lemon from the courtyard, pour yourself a gin and tonic, and enjoy the lifestyle that 48 Northwood Street has to offer.... you'll be so glad you did!
Book your viewing with Erynne today on 0403 114 074 @erynneproperty