Home loan calculator?
“Contact Agent for Private Inspection”
A charming renovation and extension to this character-filled miner's cottage has resulted in a generous floor plan which features a large eat-in kitchen which opens onto a covered, raised timber deck overlooking a private leafy paved yard.
A large, fully lined loft with dormer windows for storage or a teenage retreat is a rare addition to the existing three bedrooms within the main dwelling are supplemented with a potential fourth and second bathroom in the backyard studio. This studio with ensuite works perfectly for older children or as a home office. Yet another welcome addition to the residential renewal that is taking place in "Carrodise"
• Separate studio/home office with own access and ensuite
• Rare off street parking for small/medium sized car
• Great outdoor entertaining and private leafy backyard
• Quiet street
• 253 sqm block
• Useful covered front porch
• Generous sized lounge/dining and bedrooms
• 1 minute walk to the Earp Brothers Distillery and restaurant complex
• 1 minute walk to the Throsby Creek Mangrove Walk
• 3 minute walk to the Criterion Hotel
• 5 minute walk to Young Street shops, cafes and Carrington Bowling Club
• 15 minutes walk to Honeysuckle Drive and a 15 minutes bike ride to Nobbys Beach
• Waterside parks nearby and bike paths all the way to Islington and Newcastle City
• Become part of this unique urban community!
The Auction will be held on Tuesday 2nd November at 4.30pm if not sold prior.
To register to bid at Auction please copy the link - https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/79050