“Endless potential on a high-side north to rear block”
Perfectly poised for its new chapter, high-side on a brilliant north to rear 866sqm, this original home brings so many possibilities. The home has been tidied and is ready to be rejuvenated with extensive renovations or remodelled to be in keeping with its neighbours (STCA). Whatever the future holds, it enjoys a convenient East-side setting in a no through street that is footsteps to Kent Oval, bus services, North Turramurra village, Princes Street shops and Pymble Public School and close to the station, Knox Grammar and Abbotsleigh.
- Leafy and spacious front garden, tightly held, single level home
- The home is tired with high ceilings, L shaped living and dining
- Casual dining room, kitchen is in poor repair, covered rear terrace
- Generous back lawns with no big trees, bath with separate toilet
- Three bedrooms include one with built-in robes, rear laundry
- Under house over-sized single lock up garage with storage space