“Welcoming family home on level, low-maintenance acreage”
Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with a backdrop of native bushland, this home combines the charm of a Queenslander with modern lifestyle comforts. The home boasts character features including high ceilings, beautiful pine floors, and an elevated veranda wrapping around three sides.
Relaxed and comfortable hinterland living will be easy here, thanks to the open plan living space which features air-conditioning and a wood fireplace for curling up with a hot drink on chilly evenings. Entertainers will appreciate the fabulous contemporary kitchen, with its Caesarstone bench tops, gas cooktop, and servery window. This opens onto a massive covered entertaining deck, which features an outdoor kitchen and bar area and overlooks the level lawn areas and tall timbers.
The main bedroom suite incorporates a walk-in robe and ensuite, plus direct access to the front veranda through glass sliding doors. The other three bedrooms have built-in robes, and ceiling fans feature throughout. Under the house is covered parking for two vehicles, plus a massive storage area, including a lockable storage space.
Completing the picture are two rainwater tanks, easy care, level grounds with plenty of room for the kids to run around, attractive landscaping, and space to add lifestyle extras such as a swimming pool, tennis court, fruit orchard and vegetable gardens.
This property is ideally located eight minutes' drive from either Cooroy or Pomona village, giving you a choice of schools, shops, cafes and boutiques. For bushwalkers, mountain bikers and horse riders, the Noosa Trail Network is situated at the end of the street. If beaches, national park walks or fine dining are more your style, Noosa Heads is under 30 minutes' drive from your doorstep.
While move-in ready, this property could also be easily updated to suit your tastes. It affords new owners a peaceful, private and comfortable hinterland lifestyle without the hard work of a large acreage. Arrange your inspection quickly if this sounds appealing.
• Character highset home at end of peaceful cul-de-sac
• Easy-care level acreage with native bush backdrop
• Pine floors, high ceilings, wrap-around veranda on 3 sides
• Spacious back entertaining deck with kitchen/bar area
• Open plan living with wood fireplace and air-conditioning
• Modern kitchen, Caesarstone benches, gas cooktop, servery
• Main bedroom with WIR, ensuite, access to front veranda
• Under house parking for 2 cars and large lock-up storage
• WWTP; 1 x 5000 & 1 x 7000 gallons approx. water tanks
• 8 mins to Cooroy/Pomona, 27 to Noosa Heads, 34 to airport
• Council Rates approximately $1,600.00 per year