Home loan calculator?
“Starting Out with Style, Space & Corner Convenience”
If you're looking for a space called your place, and you're trying to enter the market at an affordable level, then this private 2-bedroom Torrens Title home could be the home you've been searching for.
Conveniently sited on a corner allotment, featuring high fencing that creates a serene sense of peace and security, the home offers upgraded amenities throughout, with plenty of room for the kids (or dogs) to run and play across a generous allotment of approximately 390m².
The home has been lovingly upgraded and features freshly painted neutral tones, crisp floating floors and energy-saving LED downlights in a vibrant, contemporary interior that is bound to impress. Relax in a cosy living room with split system air conditioner, or step on through to a combined kitchen/dining room where large sliding doors offer a seamless synergy through to the adjacent alfresco deck.
The kitchen is bright, functional and features a wide sink, freestanding gas stove and ample cupboard space.
Both bedrooms are of good proportion with views to the garden, with the master bedroom featuring a ceiling fan.
Upgraded wet areas include a sparkling main bathroom with a skylight, floor to ceiling tiles, semi-frameless shower screen, rail shower, modern vanity and contemporary tapware. A walk-through laundry completes the interior.
Step outdoors and enjoy the low maintenance convenience of a large synthetic lawn covered yard where a double carport offers secure accommodation for two cars. Relax on an elevated deck with a refreshing vista of distant mature trees, a great spot for your alfresco living.
Several planter boxes make up a ready-to-eat veggie and herb garden, and are accompanied by two garden sheds and plenty of space for the kids. All these combine to offer a potential packed yard with plenty of scope for your future outdoor improvements (STCC).
Your inspection is highly recommended.
* Upgraded two-bedroom detached home on vibrant corner allotment
* Great opportunity for first home buyers or investors
* Generous corner block size of 390m²
* High secure lock-up fencing all round
* 2 spacious bedrooms, main bedroom with ceiling fan
* Cosy living room with floating floor and split system air conditioner
* Combined kitchen/dining with sliding door to alfresco deck
* Functional kitchen features a wide sink, freestanding gas stove and ample cupboard space
* Fabulous upgraded bathroom offers skylight, floor to ceiling tiles, semi-frameless shower screen, rail shower, modern vanity and contemporary tapware
* Elevated alfresco deck, perfect for outdoor living
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access
* Double carport behind secure lock-up gates
* 2 garden sheds
* Large, low maintenance synthetic lawn covered yard
* Several planter beds and ample room for outdoor improvements (STCC)
* Large front yard able to accommodate a caravan/ boat / trailer - whatever you wish!
* Water-saving pressure reducing valve
* Energy-saving modern LED downlights throughout the home
* 2018 Rheem gas water heater and storage provides constant hot water whenever you need it
* Fast cable internet connection, NBN installed
Perfectly located in a quiet, low traffic street with Creaser Park just around the corner and Baltimore Reserve and The Parafield Gardens Soccer & Sports Club both nearby.
Local unzoned Primary Schools include Karrendi Primary School, Salisbury Downs Primary, Parafield Gardens Primary and Riverdale Primary. The zoned secondary school is Parafield Gardens High. Local private schools include Garden College Primary Campus, Holy Family Catholic School & Thomas More College.
Local shopping is nearby at either Martins Plaza, Hollywood Plaza or Mawson Lakes. Public transport is easily accessed, with express transport to the city available at the Mawson Lakes Interchange.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
Ray White Norwood are taking preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | GN - General Neighbourhood//
Land | 390sqm(Approx.)
House | 105sqm(Approx.)
Built | 1988
Council Rates | $TBC pa
Water | $TBC pq
ESL | $TBC pq