Securely nestled behind a traditional rendered and wrought iron fence and screened by a mature manicured hedge finds this classic 1970's solid brick home comprising three bedrooms, two living areas and updated kitchen and bathrooms.
The owners had an amazing vision of what their outdoor entertaining would one day look like however an interstate transfer put all their plans on hold. Nevertheless the ground work was laid with $120,000 invested in the boundary retaining wall and concrete footings for the side of a swimming pool.
What we love about this property:
- Three bedrooms, master with walk in robe and modern ensuite
- Front window is magnatite glazed for noise reduction
- Built ins to second bedroom
- Large formal lounge
- Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & double fridge space
- Paved outdoor entertaining with cafe blinds for all year round entertaining and direct access from dining
- Tinted windows for added privacy
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Very secure with alarm system and video intercom access
- 3KW solar system
- Single carport with automatic roller door plus off street carpark
This great family home is currently tenanted until the end of August 2020 offering a sound return for savvy investors.
Situated on the western side of Military Road, only moments from the beach and local eateries and easy access to great shopping, trendy boutiques and within great school zones including Grange Primary School.
One surely not to be missed!
Contact Dianne to view renders of the outdoor entertaining area.
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN™